- Your age should be 18 or 18+ with id proof
- If you are in pre-existing medical conditions, Contact me, please
- A non-refundable fee is required to book your appointment
- If you make threading, tinting, waxing, any hair removal method for your brows. You should avoid the brows procedure for 1 week
- Pregnant or breastfeeding is not allowed. Before making an appointment make sure you are at least 6 weeks postpartum.
- Please contact us before appointment booking if you have pre-existing semi-permanent performed for your brows by another artist. Your appointment can be canceled.
- You should wait for 6 weeks prior if you take invasive treatments. After that clearance note from your GP is required.
- If you take the vaccine, make a difference of 14 days between vaccine day and brows appointment
- After your brows procedure, no direct sun exposure for the next 2 weeks.
- You should wait for 3 weeks if you have botox and inform your technician for brow procedure
- Brows procedure results can vary between each individual. Payment will not refunds if the customer is not satisfied with the result. Some additional colors are required for active results. Each effort is made for customer satisfying.
- You should be emotionally ready for the healing procedure before booking. For several days, this may look unflattering while they are healing. Once work is finished you will get beautiful, defined brows.
- All clients who are interested in having their brows tattooed again must send in a current photo of their brows in good lighting with no makeup to Brows by Vj (contact information (If you do not send in a photo prior to your appointment, you will forfeit your deposit and be turned away. Most clients who have had their brows tattooed in the past will be turned away and sent to have laser removal.
- Make a difference of a minimum of 2 weeks between Covid vaccination and brow procedure. After Covid vaccine immune system may be changed and this can affect brows results.
- Please come to the salon on time. You have to wait in the salon for your turn until reduce the number of people. We have to cancel your appointment if you will late more than 15 minutes and additional fees will require for a new slot.
- If you have been around the covid positive person in the last 14 days, Inform us as soon as possible. If your covid test will positive your new slot will be booked with the existing fee.
- If you went outside the USA and you need to self-isolate, notice us 48 hours before your appointment. We will book a new slot for you.
- All clients have to come alone in the salon, No extra person or child is allowed according to covid policy.
- You have to come to the salon at your appointment time. You can’t come with your friend/relative at the appointment time.
- If you will have covid symptoms, your appointment will be canceled.
- Before entering the treatment room, make sure you washed or sanitize your hands.
- You must have to wear a face mask. If not wear you will get this from the salon.
- If you are not comfortable with a face mask, covid negative test report of the last 24 hours will be needed.
- In any emergency case or event, your appointment will be booked to a new slot with your booking fee.
At your appointment
- Before starting your treatment you will need to read our terms and conditions.
- Before starting to work, we will measure and take shape. If you will happy with that we will start work.
- The expert makes effort for the best result. The result can vary differently according to people’s faces and skin.
- We will give you instructions for precise aftercare, you will need to follow them.
- You will be given an ointment and precise aftercare instructions to follow.
- 2 weeks of top-up can be scheduled on appointment date or can book at later date.
Should your appointment need to be cancelled or rescheduled, it must be 48 hours prior to the appointment day. If cancelling or rescheduling of the same appointment occurs more than once, it will be treated the same as a cancelled/missed appointment and will be subjected to cancellation fees or declining of all future appointment requests.
All services rendered by Brows by VJ are provided on a non-refundable basis.
The customer agrees not to charge back any credit card payments for services rendered. In the event that a customer files a charge back or other payment dispute, they will be considered to be in violation of this agreement and may be subject to collection action
LATE OR MISSED APPOINTMENTS
We strongly encourage our clients to arrive 10-20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointments to allow time to fill out paperwork and get settled in. Please familiarize yourself with our location on 5801 Roswell Rd. Sandy Springs, Ga
Please contact us prior to your appointment time if you are going to be late. After 15 minutes, the appointment will be considered missed and your deposit will be forfeited.
A new deposit will be required to reschedule your appointment. Additional missed appointments may be subject to cancellation fees or declining of all future appointment requests.